While PARTNER is designed to allow people to gather network data and analyze it without having to hire an evaluator or analyst, it does take some effort to get familiar with the system. In addition, there is a learning curve in terms of how to interpret your PARTNER analysis and further, walk your collaborative through strategic thinking and planning of action steps. To help you get through all the phases of using PARTNER, we are pleased to offer you a variety of technical assistance options.
Technical Assistance Options
To help you get through all the phases of using PARTNER, we are pleased to offer you a variety of technical assistance options. These range in cost and include:
- The PARTNER survey and tool are available at a low cost, see http://www.partnertool.net/pricing/. The technical manual walks you through all of the steps for using PARTNER. There are detailed instructions for setting up surveys, administering the survey to respondents, downloading and analyzing data, and a variety of other helpful tools. Also check out the F.A.Q section to gain more information about the tool.
- Free demos of the PARTNER tool are provided on an as-needed and scheduled basis. Updated demo information is posted online on the PARTNER homepage, the PARTNER Facebook page, and the PARTNER Twitter page. In this demo, you will be able to see live demonstrations of how to work within the online PARTNER system and analysis tool. After participating in the demo, you should be able to set up your own survey, invite respondents to answer the survey, upload data to the PARTNER tool, and perform some simple analysis.
- Other technical assistance is available at varying levels. Please see http://www.partnertool.net/pricing/ for cost estimates. Types of technical assistance available include:
- Entering respondent information.
- Management of survey administration, follow up, and thank you’s.
- Assistance with interpretation of data.
- Reports summarizing data interpretations.
- Strategic management consultation.
- Training in how to conduct workshops to develop action plans using PARTNER data.
- Workshops centered on data interpretation, assessment, and strategic thinking about how to improve your collaborative activities.